Monday, October 1, 2012

Deal Seeking Mom has 31 days of Homemade

Love this blogger!  She is now taking on 31 days of homemade recipes.  The first one is a Taco Seasoning recipe.  I have my own but her version is awesome!  I love spicy things so this recipe definitely will be a staple of mine.  No preservatives, additives nor any of the other sludge that comes in most packaged versions.   I'll keep an update at the end of each week.  Let me know what recipes you like and what you don't like.  If you make adjustments for your dietary/health needs, please share. 

Great idea Deal Seeking Mom!  I'm looking forward to more tasty recipes!  Click the link provided to get all of the recipes.

http://dealseekingmom.com/31-days-of-homemade/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DealSeekingMom+%28Deal+Seeking+Mom%E2%84%A2%29

No comments:

Post a Comment