Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aloe Vera Juice Is Great For the Immune System

I know, the thought of drinking a plant mostly used to treat burns can be unappetizing.  But the benefits are outstanding.  According to an article I just read on Nutrition, Health and Fitness Resource Center http://nutritionhealthfitness.com/aloe-vera-juice-benefits/ gives numerous reasons to consider this in our daily diet.

Personally, I have been drinking Aloe Vera juice for years.  I usually take a shot (yes, literally a shot - I drink it out of a shot glass) of it before I go to bed so it can work its way through my system while I sleep.  After about one month, I started waking up with a flat belly and my skin improved also.  Needless to say, I have been very regular.  The taste is not the greatest and I've acquired over the years.  But if you add a few drops of apple or any other juice not from concentrate, the taste is more bearable.  Be careful not to drink too much, aloe vera has powerful properties! 

I purchase Lakewood Aloe Vera juice.  Lakewood offers great $1 off coupons via the mail.  Go to the website via http://www.lakewoodjuices.com/contact and fill out the form.  In the comments, request coupons.  I received about 10 coupons for $1 off within two weeks.  Also, check the juice aisles; Lakewood often places $1 off coupons on the necks of their juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment