Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally!

After spending the weekend with my godchildren and encouraging them to always try and do their best, I had a long look in the mirror.  I asked myself, why am I not following the advice that I am giving?!  With additional encouragement from a fellow blogger, Tammy Goodson creator and author of Curly Chic, I decided that I am going to start today.  I have my accountability partner (one of my besties from California) signed up to make sure I stay on track. 

Organics Sense is dedicated to healthy eating for everyone.  It is a myth that healthy eating is not affordable.  Agreed, there are items that are ridiculously expensive if purchased as an organic product but there are just as many stores and websites that will provide a means to an end: coupons, sales, soon to be outdated, and free samples.  Although Organics Sense may not know EVERY discount in the U. S. of A., Organics Sense will try to make as many as possible available.  And with the help of you, the audience, healthy eating and exercise will be two important tasks on everyones to do list!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating this blog! I am sooo excited to follow your it. I have long had a desire for my family to eat and live healthier, but am often dismayed at the prices for organic options that would support this desire. I look forward to all the tips that you will offer to help make this achievable for my family. Thank you for sharing your heart and your wisdom for those of us who have this goal.

    ReplyDelete